OPACITY METER OML - LOKAL.
OPACITY METER FOR ENVIRONMENT
SMOKE INDICATOR BUATAN LOKAL.
The methods in measuring the density of smoke in brief are:
1. With eyesight
- To measure the density of smoke in accordance with uniformed diagram & the alteration of ray from source of light through the gas exhausted.
2. Physical Way :
- To weight the solid substances in a certain volume of exhausted gas. And in the medium or smaller plants, measurement of the density of smoke relies upon the Ringelman way, which is the standard in regulating the smoke in many of the countries.
- The smoke indicator for practical applica¬tion of Ringelman diagram, and is indispensable for minimizing contamination of the air and saving fuel.
- To overcome the many disadvantages in conventional Ringelman way, the diagram is imprinted on the special film inside for practical measuring of the density of smoke observed through.
- The measuring distance of 16 m. which is required in conventional way, is not necessary in "THE SCOPE", as the diagram is inside of it.
- Model OML plant use, both portable and stationary way, with legs.
2 steps extensible, include Abney level.
Diameter 40 mm.
Length overall 640 mm.